CCC is expected to guide new / existing / budding / potential /aspiring Indian entrepreneurs and providing them end-to-end solutions that may be leading to bank connect. It shall include :
- identification of aspirant entrepreneurs;
- Structuring the application with requisite documents / information
- collection and including verification of primary information/data
- creating awareness about schemes and facilities available including debt counselling
- processing and submission of applications to banks or financial institutions using online/offline lodgement tools
- assisting in obtaining disbursement including documentation, security/ charge creation, perfection and satisfaction thereof.
For detailed roles and responsibilities of CCCs, please go through the Handbook, hosted on udyamimitra portal and can be accessed with the following link. E-Handbook for CCC's